Hi Banka, Dave and Abdoukarim,

I am extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your family member and please know that I am thinking of you all today in your time of sadness.

May your sweet cousin rest in peace,

Chris and kids

From: abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 4:27:09 PM
Subject: Obituary -Ma Rohey Manneh of Brufut

The Manneh Family of Brufut, Sukuta , UK and USA is sad to Announce the sudden death of MaRohey Manneh. This sad news took place today in Brufut, Kombo North. MaRohey Manneh is the first cousin of Dave Manneh and Banka Manneh. It is indeed a sad news to all of us who knew her as a young dynamic lady, full of life and with a sense of humour.
My condolences to Dave, Banka and the rest of the family. May Allah grant her Jannah.