*"As for you, you try to be suspicious of the economist Magazine without
reading the piece they wrote on Rwanda. The Aids going to Rwanda is coming
from the west in larger part, there media has every  right to investigate
what is happening to money. And not only that, the man in charge of taking
charge of the funds should also be scrutinise. I will continue playing my
part for the UDP, at the same time appreciate the opinions of independent
observers." Suntour Touray*

Mr Hallucinator-cum-open minded keen political analyst,

My household gets a regular delivery of the Economist magazine, not the
on-line one but the traditional paper copy, so save me ur trash.  Unlike you
i read everything that comes my way with the aim of being educated, im still
a student and will be until i visit my creator. However, 'open-mindedness'
is nothing but a metaphor for people talking with entangled tongues.

Stop your nonesical paranoia.  I do not have any friend or family here or
on any other forums that i rely on for my being, my actions, opinions or
utterances.  I am responsible for myself.  Anyone who wishes to comment and
seeming to agree with what i say is out of their own volition. Again I do
not have friends on this forum, the relation i may have with anyone here is
just being acquaintances. But for you im sure you will be glad when
ur  friend who is perhaps having a snooze on the other side of  the pond
wakes up come to your dittoing your silly and stupid ramble.

Go and aquaint yourself more about development aid to Africa and to Rwanda
in particular before making comments.  Aid giving to the flea-thinking
creatures like you gives the right for anyone to talk nonsense about
Africa.

I know you have no clue about development AID and its complexities, it
is just your usual hot air pufffing and huffing of having insights on
issues.   You and friend Haruiner should stop thinking that people hate
you.  Men, you must be bloody full of yourselves to think that people hate
you.  God help us.  I guess the next line ... is oh you are jealous of
me......blah blah.  Im having a laugh at your trash of me needing
paracetamol to deal with your stinky cabbage.  Men what are you made of?

Mboge

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい