Drammeh you're a lovely man. What will we do at Ellen without you  Ace???

You are Drammeh the Ace. The idiot Dramane is Dramane. His Drammeh is
different from your royal lineage Ace. Please don't compare yourself to him.
There are Drammehs and there are Drammeh copycats. This Dramane's roots are
from  the Adrar of the Ifoghas. He's a friggin Tuareg. He needs to read up on
his  history. I did. I took his grandfather's uncle's line. He's always
brewing  trouble here at Ellen. You don't want him in your progeny Ace. Trust
me. Just  look at his lineage. He is all too willing to share it with us
albeit  incomplete. I just completed it for him if he's interested. Word!!! Ace
Santang-Fara. If we have just 5 of you Ace, Gambia will not be in this
predicament. Go away Olfactor. I never knew Mboge to be from Mbour. Tabaa bong
yeh tornyaa fo.

Haruna.

In a message dated 3/24/2010 7:16:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,