From: Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 10:20:56 PM
Subject: Re: BBC E-mail: Rwanda accused win UK court case - PRECEDENT FOR FORMER HIGH ...

Haruinerding Misogynistic Pig Sissy,

So what happen to your oracle DaaManso Have you been abandoned? What happen to the revelations? I know you are a fake and a posturer as well as conceited but hearing lies from you is new to me. You said you ought to varify my gender but still you running around circles or maybe Daangaa Daannu Raabbb or Daanga furraalll (or falling Animal as we use to say during our childhood).  What is the correct english word Mr English Teacher.

Im waiting, tell me what i am Mr Sissy Bloated Ass.  Talk about gaucherie (your favourite word) or what .... :  Perhaps your debauchery as a Sissy is what should be examined especially being around kids.  What say you? Im still worried for those innocent kids.  I hope DaaManso comes to their aid.

Now i see you've reduced yourself to groping in the dark.  DaaManso left you in a slumber and O'Dennelly seem to have lost his way to my home. I am really having a laugh mate at your silliness.  The mailman got the wrong address.

Why can't you stop lying, you know you have a big entourage who look up to you.  You leaked from your orifice that i am incapable of having kids now in the same breath you say my DNA is required  to establish paraenthood.  Now, i am really confused about my gender MR HARUINDERDING SISSY MISOGYNISTIC PIG.  Where are your informants as well as DaaManso?  They need to reveal something to you.

Keeping groping, i am sure of myself and the kids i fathered know that yours truly is responsible and this applies to the 12 year old.  Go ask DaaManso for some revelation SISSY bloated ass misogynist.

HaruinerDing Misogynist, how sad have you become.  Now it is about Jeffry Dahmar.  How many kids have you buried in your backyard and or which parts have you consumed.  I remember you were pretending to do some landscaping sometime back.  The authorities must come have a look. You know there are many Frederick West in this world.  I heard there are missing kids around your neighbourhood.

Thank the Lord i have the possibility to move around, not like someone who for more than 20years is held up in the US or how were the sojourns in Malta and Libya.

Haruinerding Bloated Ass, have you introduced to your wannabe golf aficionado your IKEA tips.  Tell him the freebies are going to stop soon.  The TimesOnline and Sunday Times are gonna be charging for their services.  Mr Murduch is tired of scroungers.  Maybe your friend may turn to The Guardian and Sunday Observer or the Telegraph and perhaps The Mail, they are still going for free.  Rushbridger and his group still believes in giving back to the community.

Sissy Misogynist, got to go sleep.  Im taking the adopted kids for swimming so i need some rest.

Mboge (Still with the Tantrums).  How does milk taste?