Not so fast you idiot. What about the challenge Olfactor? This is what I
say about you. WHat is wrong with you?? You always succeed in pissing me off
and  I can't do anything because I really do love you. Sissy or not. So it
ain't  gonna happen this time. You will agree with me that if this childcare
matter is  not resolved, impressionable minds might think its ok to molest
and abuse  children. You see the catholic church having a rough time of it at
this moment  and nowhere is it more presceint than in Ireland. You should
be worried if I  were you.

So just for sport and general goodwill, can we complete this challenge???
See if I do the challenge by myself and they bring my report here and lock
me up  for the crimes, then you will be forced to undergo the same challenge.
My  friends in Ireland will ensure that. That is if you haven't moved again
by that  time and that will not help you either. I have people all over the
west. And  because you have a particular affinity for the west, we shall
always have an  opportunity to keep anti-Pan-African tabs on your little
behind.

I luh you men. What're you talking about? My son was just telling me
"Olfactor says you're a sissy so if you keep telling him you love him, he might
get more mad". Kids. Ok we are off now. Later Olfactor. SO I don't love you.
I  just like you. Mams don't get any funny ideas. You I love.

Haruna.

In a message dated 3/27/2010 11:35:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,