Folks
What can we do now? Why not be organise a demonstration at the Gambia High Commission to put forward our demand for the release of Femi Peters. Abdullah and Malik it will be urgent if we can work on the logistic now and pass the information to others. Some body have to take the lead. If anyone is interested please contact me.
Home:- 02088036068