It will be cowardly for any sane person to Kaff with you Sambo. You cannot kaff with me if you tried. Try to understand matters before you go paradin without a costume.

Later. Haruna. I am sure now you will stick to Femi Peters' persecution the outcome of which you had all along been familiar with.

In a message dated 4/3/2010 6:59:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I'm glad that for once you maintain your sanity, even for five minutes.  Regarding your stuff below, as long as you know I will not put up with your buffoonery, then all is good.  There is time to Kaff and time for Faidal. Problem is you seem to always be in need for toys and that is unbecoming of an adult.

Joe

Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:13:39 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Yahya Jammeh and the Great Gunjure Darboes:
To: [log in to unmask]

And the small mind does not understand what larger minds fathom.

Easy Sambo. You are way of base and JDAM understands what I say. He has a larger brain.

Haruna. I will stop here on this for you cannot maintain your composure should I lead you down this other track. Stay with Femi Peters' persecution. Ok? OK.