Mboge, Please do not accompany my Uncle on his journey he seems desperate and confused and is looking for company to empty his admittedly large mind.
Just focus on other important issues not allow him to get you into another endless useless chatter.

--- On Mon, 4/5/10, Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: PDOIS, the disgruntled losers. They still can't hold ralliies.
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 11:57 AM

" I also demand that those who wish to befriend me, if any, always expect me earn that friendship, and hedge the earnings against future yield. Unless of course Olfactor is the prospective friend. We know he's a hard nut to crack. He demands too much. He keeps bellyaching about nothing. For caveat emptor, I have enormous reserve for forgiveness." Haruiner

Haruiner,

I do not seek your forgiveness or nor your friendship or what have you.  Who the hell are you?  I need no shit from you or anyone. Talk about bellyaching about nothing.  Look who is talking.  Stop farting about nothing.  Let those who seek your friendship ask your hand, again i do not need shit from you.  Get that.

Mboge