Demba
You are right. After Fatou Jaw case, all kangaroo decisions comes with no
financial options. Magistrate Jawo was sacked because of that case.
Contrary to what Joe is saying, with the circumstances on the ground,
Ousianou asked that he should be the one arrested and standing trial not
Femi. Yahya is the one avoiding jailing Ousainou. I can understand Joe's
frustration, but Ousainou knows Gambians to the level that, street
violence is the last things folks will get involve in.
Under the circumstances, going the legal route is the best option. This way,
no one will be in doubt about the legacy of Yahya Jammeh. And today we may
ridicule the efforts of Ousainou by standing up for members of his party
through the crooked judicial process, yet i feel it is the right process
leading to an ultimatum. The seven journalist attended all their hearings,
Ousainou himself was put on trial for murder, he spend time in mile two. So
it doesn't mean Ousainou hasn't undergone Yahya manipulative nature in the
country.
Timing is everything. We have to be careful before calling for a stand off.
we need the men with the guns on our side, anything less will be detrimental
for healing of the Gambia. I am all for action, if you know what i mean, yet
i am cautious with the situation now. Ousainou is treading the right track,
truth and justcie will prevail at the long road ahead. Joe, your burning
desire for fair play and urgent action is a legitimate query, but you are
unfair to Ousainou because you single him out in a situation were, the
efforts of all of us is least required for a concrete step towards removing
Yahya. Yahya is ready for our bombs and grenades, however, he is not ready
for the aftermath.
Where is the Dosh to buy the Guns Joe? I like your frankness, long may you
live.
Suntou