Did I not tell you NOT to speak here until you bring us Forovda's take on
injustice to Femi? Since when did Easter, Christmas, and Tabaski restrain
Forovda? Bring us Forovda I say. Mining mining tafal, Tohnyaa leka labang.

Haruna. Na crase una crase.

In a message dated 4/6/2010 1:54:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Uncle, i too is sometimes tempted to reconsider my having you as an  uncle,
reason, is because you seem to have so much energy to put to  waste. am
glad that Mboge and Joe did not folow you on your petty  and wasteful path.

You will hear from foroyaa. maybe you did not know our country  Gambia -
you are not part of it, always have the Monday after  easter as a public
holiday.

--- On Mon, 4/5/10, Haruna Darbo  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From:  Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: PDOIS, the  disgruntled losers. They still can't hold ralliies.
To:  [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 2:31  PM

Dad who told you Olfactor has other significant matter to attend  to? I
know you love me but you're pissin me off right about now. Oh  BTW, why are you
not sending us Forovda? Did they not cover Femi's  landmark persecution?
Don't speak another word here until you bring us  Forovda's take on the
matter. Olfactor doesn't need your friendship  and amicus. You Toucouleurs always
throw your friends under the bus  when its convenient. DaarManso forbid I
become a friggin  Toucouleur.

Haruna. If you're not careful, I'll disown your behind.

In a message dated 4/5/2010 1:01:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,