Mboge, Sor Daegae Boulkor Torpa, Defa Feka Fangen Sore Wul.  If you need a sledge hammer to put him out of his misery I say use anything necessary to slam on the fruit-fly.  Sickness and all, Rashidiki can never run one out of here unless one allows him.  There is a limit to diplomacy and at some point not even the kitchen sink will be spared to put a stop to buffoonery.  I knew by my mention of Darboe all would leave their burrows for the kill.  Well, I will meet them halfway any day.  I was born free and at this stage of my life, one would be really reckless to think that I fear any group or individual.  So Rashidiki and the rest of the clan, take your best shot, just be ready for the return.

Joe

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 08:45:42 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PDOIS, the disgruntled losers. They still can't hold ralliies.
To: [log in to unmask]

Bro Joe,

 Hoowma wagi dafa doff mba jinneh ko biteeh lohoo but i don't know about others but for me, this Haruinerding lying scum of the earth will not get away from insulting me or my parents without getting his shit shoved back up inside his bloated behind.  He insults folk and tried to clown about it.  He can fuck off if you ask me.

His anger on PDOIS, we know is nothing but  the browbeating he accuses others of was what he tried and it didn't wash.   He apparently has been trying to buy influence by dishing out money to around. I read somewhere he gave PDOIS some measly $ 2000 which they acknowledged to all and sundry that they'd received such an amount.  The moofuring then realised with dedicated decent folk money will not get them to cower under some deranged egoist's grandeur designs.  Being a good giver means that ownership of the receiver of any gift and as to how to put to use of any gift without being forced by the giver is what makes a good gift worthy and the giver a good samarithan.

Joe, why did this Haruinerding Pig with his large mind or maybe large empty head take him more than twenty years to realise that PDOIS are  loosers.  Im baffled as to why it took him so long following his deep understanding that PDOIS leaders such as Sam Sarr were loosers.  Remember he shared with us here that Sarr was delinquent on his teaching duties. That was the greatest lie and most despicable character assasination of a decent human being if you ask me and done just to score some cheap political point. May the only other that might compete with it is that Mathew Jallow's trash on Halifa celebrated here by the West Midland's twat.  Only a very sick and deeply disgusting person will attempt to disfigure Sam Sarr's good work and character. Those of us who were taught by this great person-Sam Osseh Sarr (full of humility and care) knows that this was the silliest joke ever.  But only a person like Haruinerding Pig can attempt such. I wonder if one was so delinquent in carrying out their duties why sympathise with his politics if it might lead you to a blind alley.  Haruinerding the debauch pig's then sympathy with PDOIS was a facade.

I remember someone from Seattle once put it to him that his PDOIS support was not principled on democracy or any ideology but on nepotism and tribe.  I now believe this was the case.  No doubt he will come bounding here screeching that tribe can be reason for political affiliation but we know only a flippant personality will come up such silly reasons.

Joe, this Haruinerding Pig thinks he can lie and insult people and clown about it,  but be rest assured not with me.  Haruinerding, as i said as long as i am not delisted which i careless if some manager (knowing the penchant of one monkeying around as some even-handed referee whilst he knows not of such) choose to do so, i will throw back your shit back up where it belong, your stinky bloated behind.

Mboge (Abominable tormented soul throwing tantrums)

P.S Nyang, i appreciate your counsel but sorry to dissappointment