Rashidiki, I do not have time for clowns.  Continue to play the buffoon.Joe

Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:30:17 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What a nuisance this Giuseppe Sambo?
To: [log in to unmask]

[In a message dated 4/2/2010 10:20:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes: Ansu, I do not have your level of calmness
under our current assault by Yaya, and you do not have mine.]
Sambo.

So Ansu does not have your level of calm under OUR current
assault by Yahya and you do not have Ansu's level of calm under OUR current
assault by Yahya. And because you are the vrai coward, you commute Yahya's
assault to your fellow citizen instead of solving your own problem. ANd you fill
our ears with listless and undiscernible outrage.

[Thus, do what Ansu is doing and let Joe do what Joe is doing.]
Sambo.

Yes Ansu you too pretend you're outraged by Yahya and talk. It doesn't
cost you anything. Use your fellow citizen's wrongful incarceration to launch
your show. What ignominy?

[What is sacrilegious about calling a spade just that?]
Sambo.

Calling a spade a spade never manufactured a spade neither does it change
the spade into a fork.

[I do not intend for a coward to lead me and I will say it loud and
clear.] Sambo.

Your problem Sambo is that no coward intends to nor does it look
toward leading a lazy bum like you. But you feign cowards wish to lead you
nonetheless. At least the cowards have that much intelligence. WHy force them to
desire to lead you?

[None asked anyone to be a politician.] Sambo.

Right. A politician is not endeavour to lead Giuseppe
Sambo.

[What talk is cheap?] Sambo.

All talk is cheap.

[It is apparent that you and I do not have the same level
of anxiety regarding what is happening in the Gambia.]
Sambo.

[I also perfectly do under that you are not here to address my Cheap
Talk, but are irritated by my explosion on the time waster that Ousainou Darboe
is manifesting to be.] Sambo.

I read Ansu exposing the cowardice of the cheap talker in Sambo. Not
addressing gaucherie.

[I know for a fact that you will not be this cool like a pack of Camels
if someone close to you was whisked.] Sambo.

And if you cannot stay cool and collected when someone close to you
is whisked away Sambo I'd like to see what you'd do should you get that
opportunity. I suppose you'll be here trying to commute the whisker away's crime
to another who is close to you. That is what Ansu shares is the
ultimate heresy.

[I do not need to know anyone personally to be this outraged.]
Sambo.

Right. Let's begin with someone close to you first. Those who are not
close to you are not desiring of your fosse outrage. Cheap talk in
completed crime is fosse outrage.

[Since when do I ever speak for you?] Sambo.

You always feign speaking for Ansu and me. You always say "Gambians are
this and Gambians are not that. The collective is this and the collective
is not that. People are this and the people are not that". Unless of course
you imagine Gambians, collectives, and people are equal to Sambo. The small
mind.

[Ansu, I am not in the mood to join you in this Maslaa nonsense]
Sambo.

The minstrel goes on. Ansu is not advising nor addressing Maslaa. Maslaa
is Arabic for restraint and relief.

[and you do not have to bother with anything I say, deal?]
Sambo.

And the vrai coward retreats. From nothing.

[If not, I say use your delete key often because you will hear my mind
and not Ansu's, if you read me.] Sambo.

The small mind, when it spews its venom, must be enlarged. Not with the
delete button, but with the fancy of the larger mind.

[Why do you think the UDP cadre are quiet?] Sambo.

Perhaps because talk is cheap. And a small mind thrives in garrulous
gaucherie.

[They know that their leadership is paralyzing them]
Sambo.

So you admit here that the UDP leadership aims to lead the UDP cadre. The
PDOIS leadership aims to lead the PDOIS cadre. The APRC leadership aims to
lead the APRC cadre, The NRP leadership aims to lead the NRP cadre. The GMC
leadership aims to lead the GMC cadre. Sambo wants to lead someone but does not
have a cadre. He feigns all these cadres are Sambo. But Sambo has
no ideas with which to lead anyone. We understand Sambo's
frustrations.

[and it is about time folks muster the courage to speak up.]
Sambo.

And Sambo says because the cadres do not desire Sambo to lead them, they
must be cowards and Sambo will force them to consider Sambo as leader. A'outhou
billah mina Sshaytaani Rajeem.

[The gatekeepers of the opposition are suffocating Gambians.]
Sambo.

Gatekeepers of the opposition. They are suffocating Gambians. Sambo
speaks for Gambians. About gatekeepers of the opposition.

[Ansu, now that we reached an understanding, please let me exercise my
rights as a citizen.] Sambo.

The small mind goes on.

[Why the hell did Ousainou as a party leader defend Femi?]
Sambo.

Could it be because Ousainou, like Sambo, may be outraged. But instead of
cheap talk, Ousainou affords Femi his services to yield Femi relief amid
egregious and odious duress? And Ousainou and Femi are leaders of the same
party? But the small mind Sambo wishes to manage parties which have not
sought nor desire to lead Sambo. Sambo, frustrated, revels in his fellow
citizens' chagrins variously and wishes harm on them.

[Ousainou knew that whether he does or do not defend Femi, the outcome
will be the same.] Sambo.

And Sambo divines outcomes that are the purview of other. He waits for
the vrai outcome and throws a hissy fit. Now what did Sambo do to reverse the
outcome he has prior knowledge of? I declare the faux friend is one who
knows the imminence of your chagrin but does nothing about it
prior.

[He knew exactly what he is doing.] Sambo.

And Sambo manufactures animus between associates by inuring
odious intent between the associates.

[Now that the rubber met the cement and Femi is languishing in jail,]
Sambo.

SUbhaana Llaah and may the Lord forgive the small mind.

[Ousainou the politician is hiding behind Ousainou the Lawyer and cannot
say anything that would address the clear fix that he knew to be the outcome by
the frauds he continues to try to defend, the Judiciary.] Sambo.

ANd the small mind works overtime. He uses the word "hiding" to accrue
his odious scheme some panache. The problem is even the small
mind admits there are frauds, the judiciary. The small mind continues to
share with us that Ousainou defends Frauds. This may be an error of
the small mind because it intends to say "defend Femi against the frauds". But
what do we expect from small minds? Sambo identifies the frauds as the
judiciary. And because Ousainou cannot SAY anything that would "ADDRESS" the
clea fix (the fraud) that Sambo and Ousainou knew to be in, he Sambo would say
what would ADDRESS the Clear fix (the fraud - The judiciary) that he knew
of prior. But he addresses Ousainou, the opposition, and UDP in particular.
Allahu Akbar.

[Ousainou knows that the Judiciary and Yaya are one and the same,]
Sambo.

That is obvious to not only Ousainou and Yahya, but to Sambo, and most of
his fellow citizens.

[but try asking Ousainou his opinion about the Judiciary and you see him
foam all over the place without saying anything.] Sambo.

And Sambo wants to ask Ousainou about the latter's opinion of the
Judiciary. But not Yahya. Sambo did ascertain that Yahya and
the Judiciary are one and the same just as Sambo and Joe Sambou and
Giuseppe are one and the same. And the coward that Sambo is, he wants to
ask his fellow citizens about the Judiciary, but not Yahya. The very fact
that Yahya and the judiciary are one and the same does not in itself yield any
valuable clues as to clear fixes and frauds. But don't tell that to the
coward Sambo.

[Enough of this nonsense.] Sambo.

The small mind qualifies his own demarche for us.

[It is simple folks,] Sambo.

To the small mind, everything is simple.

[Ousainou cannot continue to carry on with this pretext.]
Sambo.

That is the pretext of speaking his mind about the judiciary when you ask
Ousainou.

[You are not the Lawer for the opposition but a leader of an opposition
party.] Sambo.

Ousainou is the leader of the UDP, and affords probono legal services for
UDP and his associates in UDP. Ousainou did not claim to be the lawyer for the
Opposition. And what is it to Sambo anyway since he replaces PDOIS
with freedom of speech so he can hide unnoticed? He throws out blanket
statements like "Opposition" to mask his odious schemes. If Sambo knew the
outcome of Femi's persecution prior and did not do anything to reverse that sure
outcome, what relieves Sambo of complicity in the outcome? Small minds are
usually engaged in odious schemes by night (hidden) and garrulous gaucherie by
day.

[Thus, you need to quit this business of speaking as a Lawyer at all
times while all around you are being whisked to jail.] Sambo.

So Ousainou, DO NOT afford your associates your services as a lawyer and
do like me Sambo, parading fosse tantrum for doing something. It never
occured to Sambo that Nelson Mandela was a lawyer who defends ANC members
against Apartheid. And that value is why ANC chose Mandela to lead them. It
never occured to the small mind that the leaders of the other oppositions have
unique values reason for which they are chosen as leaders of their respective
parties. But the small mind, devoid of value and idea, waddles down the isle to
display his latest fashion. The model sidles down the catwalk.
Perpetratin'.

[How come Ousainou can never say what Femi said or did?]
Sambo.

And the schemes of the small mind continue.

[Shingle, Rambo, et al went to jail not because they were alter boys for
Yaya.] Sambo.

He invokes other more valuable citizens to support his
girderbelt.

[It is only in the Gambia do you see the opposition rank a file whisked
to jail while the party leader shuffles papers for their appeal, when they know
they are wasting their time.] Sambo.

Rank and file. And Sambo is qualified to analyse Gambia and opposition
supporters. The same opposition supporters he calls on to unite their fortunes

to solve his Yahya problems. Do we believe then that Sambo's interests lie in
opposition unity? Or can we consider Sambo's opinions in oposition ware? I
declare at our own peril. People like Sambo must be rendered benign for their
schemes first. Then we can consider their opinions.

[If the rest of the world could not get Chief Manneh out, what is
Ousainou thinking that his GRAND APPEAL is the thing we need?]
Sambo.

Ousainou did not share that he wished to get Chief Manneh out by grand
appeal. Before you appeal something Sambo, you must identify appelable matter
first. And an appellate court second.

[It is like the cart pulling the horse.] Sambo.

Or the cart pulling itself.

[No, it is Tchangaria that is whisked to jail not his driver, if you
catch my drift.] Sambo.

And who is Tchangirai's DRIVER? I don't suppose Tchangirai's lawyer
is also his driver.

[I am not telling the UDP how to conduct their business,]
Sambo.

Don't flatter yourself small mind Sambo. Not in a million years that folk
of your constitution can be relied on for utile counsel.

[but just in case they think folks are not aware,]
Sambo.

The small mind substitutes himself again for FOLKS, PEOPLE,
COLLECTIVE, GAMBIANS. And he thinks we have not been onto him for the last 10
years of his sorry life.

[your leadership is lending a hand to what is happening in the Gambia.]
Sambo.

And what is your leadership doing to what is happening in Gambia Sambo? I
suppose you want us to believe you are not leading yourself.

[If Femi can be railroaded, what chance does the average Gambian have
without the backing of a political party?] Sambo.

With the backing of a political party, what chance does the average
Gambian have against being railroaded? That is the question you must ponder.
Even the backing of APRC is not placebo against average Gambians being
railroaded. THe reason is we have criminals by night like you in our
midst.

[Joe] Sambo.

Right. Haruna.

  > Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:34:15 -0400
> From:
> Subject: Re: Femi Is getting ready to go to
  Prison for 1year and fine of D10,000
> To:
>
> Joe Sambou,
>
> What
  I am talking about is your cheap talk about confronting Jammeh and calling
  those you consider not "tough enough" against Jammeh as cowards. I asked you
  to be one of the brave ones and head to Gambia to lead just a civil
  disobedience against Jammeh. You did not address this issue but just continued
  your usual diatribe against others. What have you done yourself?

> I am not defending lawyer Darboe or Halifa or any other leaders for
  their tactics or lack thereof. Believe it or not but I agree with some of your
  assessments about the futility of some of their tactics against the regime. I
  am just observing your behavior on this forum and I urge you to take stock of
  it and I am sure you can do better. If you can try to be a bit more
  constructive in your criticisms may be you can be taken more seriously. I know
  you have opinions and so do we all. But, you think yours is the best approach
  everytime and anything else is worthless. I am not sure how long you have been
  whaling against Jammeh now but I what I think is right, don't you think you
  should have done something about him by now? TALK IS CHEAP!!!

  Your Comrade.

> Ansu

  いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
  unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
  interface

  http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
> To contact
  the List Management, please send an e-mail to:

  いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

  The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
  Hotmail. Get busy.
  いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
  unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
  interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html
  To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]