Haruinerding,

Remember I am no good English 'spoker' .  What a silly excuse? And you understand the rubbish your entourage throw around.  Wither and Die your Dinko.

"Haruna. And why you all up my shit?" What a question? Grammatical errors remember.

Oblige, who asked to.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Olfactor, this your note is full of grammatical errors. What happened? Piffle..

When you correct the errors I will oblige you.

Haruna. And why you all up my shit?
-----Original Message-----
From: Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, Apr 12, 2010 3:55 pm
Subject: Re: I bring you Ndokeh's editorial on former President Sir Dawda Jawara.

Haruinerding,

Already withered.  Calm down Mr.... . Why are you jittery all of a sudden? Has DaaManso forsaken you?  Screaming and kicking into TEGGINPDOIS, my foot.  That project was based on subterfuge and was only about one person Haruinerding.  No wonder it closed shop due to your lack of vision and arrogance.  When the madness began and you threw tantrums and insults to all who were with you there, they left cos they did not want to see you get a heart attack due to paranoia.  You couldn't help thinking someone wanted to takeway your beloved project from you.  Men,  raise funds with you, never in million a years. I have never done and will never do in my life time.  Get that. I will never be involve with anything you are part of.  Over my dead body.  There are many good citizens who have added value to PDOISs effort without bragging. Everyone knows that  it is through hard work and sacrifice that maintains PDOIS.  Go market your wares where it is fancied.  PDOIS has existed since you were a toddler and did not depend on charity.  The party is standing on solid foundation.  You are not the only one keeping records you know.  Now when did you accept how the measly amount was spent? I thought you do your homework meticulously.

You have no tribe in PDOIS, so wither and die in your DINKO.

Mboge ((Incurable PDOIS Fanatic and Halifa Talibe)