Solo, A similar thing seems to be heading the U.K way. There are all indications that, no one party will have the majority, hence a good thing for politics.
I hope we explore such an idea. Haruna, the Mail case is also close to home, interesting unions. We don't have to like each other to work for a common good.
Suntou