In a message dated 4/15/2010 2:18:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

This is the idea behind Mali's youth employment enterprise APEJ. The
unemployed Youth are formed into enterprises, trained as apprentices, and
granted seed money to incorporate. They are then allocated parts of government
contracts in which they hire other unemployed youth who in turn incorporate
themselves into other productive industry. These pavers were laid by one  of
these APEJ enterprises along a drive in one of the many public housing
projects in Mali. The material (pavers, mortar, thinset, etc.) is locally
produced and the labour is local otherwise unemployed youth. Thank  goodness for
Mali. Haruna. Suntou are you making headway into Sikasso? The  heavy
equipment operator. Toure'? Don't make me disown the Tourays already.  Jaawula my
foot. What kinda work does Jaawula do?

(http://www.primature.gov.ml/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/inauguration_paves_et_dalles_a_ntabacoro_par_le_premier_ministre_05_octobre_2009_
20/rue_101_des_logements_sociaux_20091005_1075080693.jpg)
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい  To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web  interface
at: _http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html_
(http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html)
To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
_http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l_
(http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l)   To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい