From: OCEANIC LAD <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Re: [>-<] The Gambian opposition deserves to be punching bags
To: [log in to unmask], "Modou Nyang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2010, 10:14 PM

Bro Nyang,
I am not a member of PDOIS but a sympatheiser.
I always agree to disagree.I think Suntou is a formidable force in the struggle and he gave me a new knowledge on Darboe.
Remember most struggles were done from outside.The ANC,ZANU PF etc ,so the GMC can also do the same thing and i see light at the end of their tunnel.
Points well noted and i appreciate your intervention.
Gratis