Problem? I don't know there is one. I just shared the colourful picture
with you. Generally I don't believe there is any problem with the decisions of
 consenting adults of sound mind and limb. It looks like a happy picture to
me. I  simply wanted to share the picture with you and give you the
opportunity to  consider it whatever way you fancy. No I didn't see much of a
problem at this  time. This view may change when I know more. For now let's just
cherish  it.

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/25/2010 6:18:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,