Problem? I don't know there is one. I just shared the colourful picture with you. Generally I don't believe there is any problem with the decisions of consenting adults of sound mind and limb. It looks like a happy picture to me. I simply wanted to share the picture with you and give you the opportunity to consider it whatever way you fancy. No I didn't see much of a problem at this time. This view may change when I know more. For now let's just cherish it.

Haruna.