To be a better man? Uncle, you are welcome, am already good though.

--- On Thu, 4/29/10, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Femi Peters
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 12:09 AM

I will share with you Dad that counsel to you about matter I deem beneath you yields me no pleasure at all. It agnizes me, wastes time that I need for other equally valuable effort, and shames me that someone who calls me uncle is this callous and inconsiderate of other. It chagrins me greatly. I have a lot more sport than giving you counsel which you are reluctant to consider. To be a better man.

Haruna.