For you it was not a personal attack but me it is. And by the way, am now done with this topic. it is of no value to me.

--- On Thu, 4/29/10, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Femi Peters
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 12:15 AM

Dad,

It was not a personal attack. Karamba was reprimanding you for YOUR ATTACK on him. You had no right or reason to cast aspersions on anyone seeking assistance for his/her friend or coleague. That is benign activity. What you did was uncalled for and inconsiderate de-minimis. I do not side with folk who are in the wrong, no matter the relation. If Karamba were to attack you first, I would have said the same thing. As my bible teacher in Freetown once shared: I'm not a spirit beggar.

Haruna. Nkiling leh bitaa Nnakaburoh kono. The evil that men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with them.