Suntou I might be able to lead you to someone. I will speak with them first
 and request I give you their contact number. Can be be a bit more
specific. DO  you mean someone with knowledge of Saloum, Sine Saloum, her people,
culture,  ethnicities, and history?

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/30/2010 2:40:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,