http://www.freedomnewspaper.com/Homepage/tabid/36/mid/367/newsid367/5180/Gambia-Rear-Admiral-Sarjo-Fofana-Will-he-not-be-another-Sadibu-Hydara/Default.aspx

The story of Sarjo Fofana is appealing. I hope the former senior officer can
be freed. This is the hazards of serving a criminal enterpise. If you
conspire to help someone commit evil, sleep with one eye open.
Yahya is a mafia, and all those who help solidify his power will be the
first victims. Our situation is so messy, one is at lost as to where to
start. The courts are constantly dealing with high profile government cases,
I wonder what is happening to ordinary civil cases.
The warning for all who think, they can put their head down and serve
Jammeh's enterprise (government) well good luck.
Suntou

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい