http://www.gainako.com/news/news/2010/05/06/nigerian-president-umaru-yaradua-has-died-at-his-presidential-villa-following-a-long-illness-.html

President Yar'dua

sleeping for good, for eternity

under the dark blankets of death

deep down the ground layers

with eyes all closed for good, for eternity

Gone, till another time we'll see

indeed gone, till another life we'll see.

One time Musa Yar'dua

President

Man of the people

is no more, no where

now gone for ever, for eternity

Gone, till another time we'll see

indeed gone, till another life we'll see.

Death -the wrong friend

master of divide and despair

spare us from your shameful fangs

do not come near our throats

and leave our souls to live

our worldly struggle must keep on

and our renowned heroes must live on.

President Yar'dua

as you depart before us

we ask thee to show mercy to thy soul

just as He've shown mercy to those before us

certainly, we'll follow soon

and in melody chorus, we say:

Rest in Peace Comrade!

Author: yj

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!