Thanx Ace for sharing. You have a knack for value-articles yourself my brother. I am not worried about Nigeria so much as I want Ghana, Benin, the Comoros Isles, Burkina Faso and Mali to learn from these man-made disasters wrought from drilling and mining. As you know, I am opposed to any offshore drilling or mining for whatever. I am also opposed to onshore drilling and mining to any appreciable depth below sea level and when such extraction is approved, the rate of extraction must not exceed the rate of natural renewal.

ANyway Ace thanx for sharing. We will be embarking on a comprehensive campaign with other sane and sober partners to put all these idiots out of business very soon. This is environmental and therefore ecological genocide. For what??? So we can drive cars and trucks. in circles. They can kiss my big beautiful black arse.

I am not very pleased at this moment Ace. Forgive me while I recover and do something about it.

Haruna.