The President of www.irf.org (Islamic Research Foundation) will be coming on
a Dawwah tour in U.K later this month at the NIC in Birmingham. I will God
will get the actual details from IDCI as soon the date is confirm. For folks
living in Birmingham and Coventry, this is a big opportunity to meet a great
scholar and a genuine propagator of Islam without any ambiguity. IDCI
informed me today of his coming. In the coming days, I will pass the dates
and times as soon as there official letter arrive so that interested parties
can make plans well ahead.
Wasalam
Suntou
www.idci.co.uk

--
Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい