Suicide Again!

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/man-reportedly-commits-suicide

Suicide again! Major causes can be traced to mental instability and depression. Months ago, it was a German soccer player, famous for his name. In another instance, Essa Darri Tamba, a resident of Sintet ended his life near the Airport in Yundum, almost a year ago. Other cases were also reported. More than likely, there are some that didn't make it to the press.

I think the problem can be arrested if those that showed early warning signs can be given the moral and medical treatment to prevent them from committing suicide. It is really sad.

Rest in Peace! I wish you a grave full of flowers, and good reception from the angels of the most high Lord, Allah. amen.

yj

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!