A Token of Tribute to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

http://www.islamicity.com/articles/articles.asp?ref=IC1005-4174&p=1

It was with curiosity I read the article above, "You Must Know This man!" As i read further, I realized it is Muhammad (PBUH) -sweet memories lingers, nolstalgic memories of someone you never met, lubricating my throat for a good meal -my exact feeling and wish to have meet Muhammad (PBUH). I think it would have been really nice to meet and know in person such a renowned man of love, conscience, wisdom and in short -worldly gifted Messenger. I think he brought a unique message which he delivered in full to humanity with honesty.

Please pass this message around for others to know Muhammad (PBUH).

Kind regards,
yj

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!