I am very sorry Joe that I offend you in the process but Yanks insulted my parents which he broadcast to the L and post. I will ignore him in the future

Muhammad Bai Drammeh

--- On Sat, 12/6/10, Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: YANKUBA BASELEDING DING KURUNG "DARBOE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, 12 June, 2010, 0:38

Muhammad, after your initial response to Suntou I think you by now know that it is indefensible to continue to trade insults, especially when folks rightfully blamed Suntou for starting this.  This mob is showing folks what they are made of and it will not be to anyone's benefit.  If they think that in the name of Ousainou they will resort to being raw, let them know that all are at liberty to be a first grade A** if it gets to that.  If any insults another's parents, let them be ready to get it back ten fold.  In the end, what is the purpose, aside from all looking like a fool.  Insulting another's parents is the cheapest commodity around, any Ndongo can tell you that.

Mohammad, once you are accorded Yah Eeye, you should wrap yourself with that moral standing and let Suntou reflect on events.  However, if you continue to go raw, our culture dictates we revoke that Yah Eeye, to Yen Nyepa Yem.  Please do not be fooled, even Suntou knows that he is wrong and the same goes for those that want to back him.  Please spare the innocent here.  You are not harming Suntou, Yanks, or any other but their parents who have nothing what so ever to do with what is going on.  Please pause and reflect.  Do not allow others to force you to lower the standard of acceptable behavior.  I can see why suicide bombing is vogue and it starts with folks that cannot deal with the issues, but to irradiate all including themself.

Suntou, if you wish to continue with this, I better not read you here trying to preach from any scripture or hadith.  I will be the first to tell you the shove it because that will be hypocritical of you.  You either be consistent with your beliefs and live it or save us the sermons.  For this assault, you ought to cut that shrub under your chin, and I will tell your Oustass to not give you the Ceesae Bones, tonight (as in Nee Ceease Faar, Karandingo Bukar Domor). :-)!  Ndokey Relax!

Joe