I will do it all over again Modou. If Muhammed thinks that insulting Ousainou is a legitimate conversation, yet he brand his parents honourable, he has something coming.
I am not here to look in the eye of anyone. He started the fight, and his bragging is fit for the internet only. If he commence insulting believing he can anger, well.. tasting his medicine is the least I can do. It is my pleasure.
Suntou

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Joe, what you said is the simple truth. when i saw the subject of Mohammed to Suntou i and clicked on to read i could not believe what i was reading. And for for my Uncle Haruna who is a manager here to ask Laye to act on Drammeh alone is the height of hypocrisy. When that yanks dabo was using those abusive words towards you and later complained of being delisted by LAye, he did the same by saying Yanks did nothing wrong.
I think this kind of nonsense will continue here without any action being taken.
Suntou is completely wrong for starting the insults.

Nyang

--- On Fri, 6/11/10, Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: ILLEGITIMATE SUNTUBA MOO FORING DAD IS PATEH BAH?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, June 11, 2010, 1:47 PM

Nyang, Suntou is lucky to say this to Mohammad.  I know the G-L knows what to do in the face of this exchange.  Besides, what would one care about being de-listed in retaliation for their assault?  We have nothing to say to Mohammad except to plead with him to stop from responding further.  Why don't Suntou's backers engage in the same?  Suntou knows he is dead wrong and whom ever are calling him privately have reason to call him privately because they know his' is indefensible.  Suntou is the one that should apologize for assaulting our sensibilities.  If he did not start it we would not be talking about it right now.

Joe