Mboge, Kuamut Rongonge Danga Tela Joye, and so, I have started crying a long time ago for my ducts are dried up.  One thing I will not participate in is, analysis of how we handed Yaya another gift.  At some point in life, one must accept the reality and direct one's energy to other struggles in life.  Wishing much success to victory in 2011.  Just very sick at the moment.

Joe

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:39:23 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Abusive Messages
To: [log in to unmask]

Joe,

Deja Vous indeed.  Some of the so-called neutral observers never cease to surprise.

Best,

Mboge

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Ginny, so, I would claw for Halifa and not for Ousainou?  Suntou and many others have said plenty about Halifa which is their right, can you tell me where I died for Halifa?  I have this sick feeling that it will be Deja Vous again, come 2011.  Anyway, please do not waste your time on Joe, for you will realize that I am not the show.  November 2011 is not that far and I think you have a lot to put together.  Ginny, I also believe Ousainou knows more about Joe than Ginny.  Suntou knows Gambian culture and he understands very clearly what I said and that is what is important.  You can give meaning to your interpretations of my motives and the waters are wide enough for all kinds of vessels.  Wade sis, Wade.

Joe

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい