Mboge
An interesting story. Considering the fact that, some of us now easily
discard our faith with the sligtest influence. I guess, what is in the heart
is what the tongue or key board manifest. I am encouraged by the story. I
meet lots of down to earth Gambians and Africans, whom at first sight you
will dicount the strength of their faith.
Do not judge the book by the cover.
Thanks for sharing
Suntou

--
Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com