Society Watch: Threats to Kill!

Threats shouldn't be taken lightly, despite who utters them, and to whom they were made. In this case, a mother was threatened by her son. I am sure, there is a story and two faces to a coin on the "He-said, she said." The threats of a son to kill his mother sounds too much to me.

On the side of the parent, and in favor of the boy, I only hope she didn't provoke her son for the over-kill, to have stimulated such a reaction from him. I don't know...I don't know! Either way, the threats to kill cannot still be justified. It could be that the crime of murder has been aborted.

If the reported story is to go, then the boy needs some help, and thereafter to be united with his family. Whatever happened to morality nowadays! Society was such that elders (parents) were respected, to the extent, you don't even talk back at them, much more think of hurting them. It is no more in most parts -that is to say society lost some part of that. How sad!

Please read...

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/son-jailed-for-threatening-mother

yj

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!