For Your Diary
This year Gambia day of Action will be held in 15 cites World wide. The Coalition of

Human Rights Gambia UK is taking the lead in coordination with Amnesty

International. For Gambian and Friends of Gambia in UK we are appealing to all to

come out on that day to stand up against the Rule of Fear. 22nd July 1994 was the

beginning of erosion of human rights violation in our country so if you are concern

about the prevailing madness in The Gambia join Amnesty International in the day

of action.