Tom, you are spot on. And the worst for him is that he lacks direction.

Thank you for your sober contributions.

Nyang

--- On Fri, 6/18/10, Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Hamat Bah at the UDP Congress / Olly Mboge
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, June 18, 2010, 4:54 AM

Tom,

Indeed you are very unfortunate.  Haruinerding is sick. What an uncle you have and what an English tutor.  His trademark since crashing on to Gambian forums has been trying to belittle any who do not agree with his warp and sick logic. He tries to provoke people to react in the extreme and he thinks it is funny.  Funny or not for me I will oblige him his pervertion if need be. He never deals with issues genuinely.  Thus the distraction with English Grammer and Spellings.  Let him satisfy his hearts' desire.  No problem.

I have seen him accuse people whom he does not agree with as being jealous of him or with any kind of nonsense that he fancies.  One wonders what this Jack-Ass has got that no other can achieve or have achieved.  We know highly successful people in terms of intellect and material wealth who are modest, discreet,humble and always respectful of others.  And a lot of Gambians are in this category, but for this disgusting despicable inebriated average fool, he thinks the world revolves around him.  He is adept at insulting peoples parents, partners or families in some  silly so-called sophisticated way.

I remember sometime ago how he distracted a conversation  on the land issue in Zimbabwe with a good Koto through insinuations and innuendoes.  That conversation ended very nasty.  At the Gambia Post as he is manifesting here on the this Gambia-L forum, he appointed himself custodian and  lashed out  virtually at everyone.  He overwhelmed folk with multiple posts about silly stuff. Still he hasn't explained why he left the G-Post since no one kicked him out. Was it because he could not take the heat anymore in that hot kitchen.  The folks at G-Post do not take any prisoners.  I guess he realised that at the G-Post his nonsensical megalomaniacal behaviour is not accepted.

This Haruinerding fool thinks I owe him something because as he said here he'd once supported and encouraged me in my write-ups. Have I ever solicited, asked, craved for his friendship or encouragement, I think not, especially from a someone with a haughty bloated behind.  I wonder why he agreed with what i wrote given the many grammatical and spelling mistakes that accompany these pieces. Just wondering.

 Maybe he just can't help being negative and cannot get away from the urge of being petty as well as wanting to belittle others who do not agree with his tosh.  The English lessons only comes in when he disagrees with his perceived haters.

I am the least worried by being unable to speak or write a language imposed on me "by ghosts from Berlin."

Haruinerding, I have all the time in this world, I am ready to crawl with you on all fours.

Mboge