My friend Badou,

I am very sad that you have exposed me here on Ellen. I hope you are happy. Let me answer some of the allegations and slander you have emitted:

[-----Original Message----- From: Banura Samba [log in to unmask] To: GAMBIA-L <[log in to unmask] Sent: Fri, Jun 18, 2010 12:57 pm Subject: Re: HAMAT AND UDP WHO IS FOOLING WHO? / Badou who? / Bailo HARUNA, THE WIFE-BEATER.] Badou Samba.

Badou, I have never had a wife much less to beat her. I have mothers to my children though if that is what you imply and I have never laid a hand on a woman before. I do not intend to begin now or anytime in the future.

[Brother, you insist that I should introduce myself to you and the forum here. I said it is not necessary but you insist like  the fool hardy "Crummy " in OLARUTIM'S  CRUMMY, who met his death with all possible signs and warnings.As a result , Haruna you will also meet your death in this forum, henceforth.] Badou Samba.

That will be a sight to behold for you. The death of Haruna. I am ready to face my death therefore Badou.

[Introduction: I reside in the  New York state and in the Bronx just the same apartment building with your wife who has abandoned you because of your recalcitrant behavior.] Badou.

Good to know you reside in New York and in the Bronx. I do not have a wife or ex-wife in New York and in the Bronx. I did have a girlfriend who desired I marry her. However, she did not meet my requirements for a wife and I afforded her the choice of either going back to Gambia or to her family in New York. Perhaps this is the lady you were speaking of. She pleaded that she did not want to leave me but I told her I wouldn't want to waste her time if I know I will not marry her. She wouldn't leave. SO I called the police to plead with her to go and that if I were to change my mind, I shall call her wherever she might be. The police were able to convince her to leave. She was crying when she left. She could have told the officer I had beat on her at any time while she was with me. I have the police report of that unfortunate escort to the airport - which trip I paid for of course. For your information, the reason I wouldn't marry her is because she uses dermilatories - hesal and she has been lying to me that she does not just so I marry her before I find out. Unfortunately, I found out and the day I did was when I asked her to leave. As I shared my anxieties with her, she volunteered other lies she has told me and pleaded that she told me those lies because she wanted me to marry her. I encourage you to speak with her uncle who had called me to plead with me to forgive her and that the husband is supposed to mould a wife. I shared with the uncle that I do not desire to mould my wife. Further that she had told me lies before she came to join me because she wanted to deceive me into marrying her. The uncle shared with me that they had held a ceremony in Gambia to make believe I had I was marrying her and that it will have been enormous shame for the family if I do not reconsider and give heer another chance to stop using hesal. I was not to be convinced. So the nice lady left. Since you may be in the same apartment with her and her auntie, ask them to let you speak with her uncle with whom SHe asked me to speak with on the day she left me if you want to know the truth. Or the police report of the happy escort will suffice for me.

Badou, you will be interested to know that whoever I marry, will have had a list of my requirements for a bride and the same list afforded her parents or elders who have a direct interest in her marriage to me, and she would have been encouraged to submit a list of her own requirements. Of course in considering those lists of requirements, the truth is expected.

[You abuse this innocent woman for no reason other than your violence against women and under the influence of liquor.] Badou Samba.

Badou, during my college and younger days, I used to consume alcohol. At the time I never laid a hand on a woman. Nor a man. I had not been in circles where that was necessary. I had been in esteem and sober company all my life. I do not now consume any alcohol. I haven't for over ten years now. So if this wonderful woman shares with you that I had ever laid a hand on her, I would have done it without a hint of alcohol. Funny story Badou, she once almost burned my house down while cooking and she left the hot oil pot unattended. If I ever had a reason to be angry with her, that would have been the day. But you know what I did, I took her out to the best restaurant in town and told her I would cook for her for a week while she calms her nerves. That's the kind of man Haruna is. TO be sure, there were several hangers-on who shared with me they were relatives of hers and I could sense the palpable interest they had in my marrying her. I am sure there are some disgruntled relatives there. It is a good thing my life anywhere is an open secret. I am also cognisant of some folk who for one reason or the other, may want to be related to me or associate themselves with me. The lady was as sweet as could be. Absent the lies and breach of contract, I would have married her in a heart-beat. I am confident she is happily married now. ANd she called to tell me she has stopped using Hesal. All there is to prove that is that her skin colour is returning to its natural colour. Next time you see her, check it out.

[You were almost 5 feet away from jail but thanks to the woman. She refuses to send you to jail but to leave you in complete solitude which you are now suffering from and paying a heavy price for it.] Badou Samba.

Badou, I had her escorted to the port by police. In retrospect, I suppose you will commend me for that. She had no reason to send me to jail. She did not leave me. I am not in solitude. Her departure did create a temporal void though. However, when I learned she was married I decided to let go of the fond memories we had together. I am never in solitude. If I do not have children to care for, I am a terribly busy man. I have been lucky enough to be able to afford to hire others to assist me in my many endeavours. I do not have any employment opportunities at the present time. I am sorry.

[Mboge and Bailo , did not know the reason why you spend so much valuable time with the computer writing nonsenses but I do know.] Badou.

Is that right????

[Because you are lonely and confused.] Badou.

Well then it is good that I fill my lonely time with writing nonsense on the computer wouldn't you say?

[Your need a woman and counseling.] Badou.

I will agree with you that I need a woman in my life. Thankfully I have many women in my life and I do not want for carnal pleasure. However I am not married but I expect I will be married very soon. You will be the first to know about it Badou.

[Haruna, Feller, I can recommend some for you in Atlanta provided you admit the truth.] Badou.

Badou you may not believe this but a good number of ladies have been recommended to me. I have reviewed some of them and they are not suitable wives for me. More have been recommended to me outside of the state of Georgia and the United States. I have reviewed these also and had come to the conclusion none of them is suitable. As we speak, recommendations keep coming in but they are fewer because I always made it a point when a friend or family member wished to recommend someone, to give them my list of requirements first. Then after they satisfy themselves that the prospective wife meets those requirements, they then introduce them to me. It is during this courtship that I make a determination whether someone is a suitable wife for me or not. At present, I am considering two beautiful and wonderful candidates. I intend to add Miss Ndure of GRTS fame to that list of prospectives. May the best lady win. I am a bad man Badou.

[Do not be in denial but acceptance will surely be the panacea to your madness here.] Badou.

Badou I don't even know how to be in denial. I have admitted to stuff I haven't even done to save someone else. Welcome to excellence and integrity. I know its a rare commodity. It is really easy.

[Feller, How many times Have I rescued and advice you to stop beating your wife while heavily drunk?] Badou Samba.

Never. I know you're funny Badou. Even when you speak of serious matter.

[How many time have you beaten your wife, Haruna?] Badou.

I do not have a wife and I have never laid hands on a woman.

[So, you come here with big mouthing that you did not know me and let me introduce myself before giving me cold water.] Badou Samba.

Badou I still do not know you. I never knew or met anyone by the name of Badou Samba. The closest I came to Samba is Pa Samba, Amie Samba, Sol Samba. I would love to have known or met you though.

[Am so by now you know whom I am.] Badou Samba.

Badou, I'm afraid I still don't know you. The lady you are speaking of, her husband is not Badou Samba. Of the people I know in the whole of New York, no one has the name of Badou Samba.

[You want to know More?] Badou Samba.

Yes.

[I gave you hint of performing at a stage at Madison Square Garden and you did not heed to. I was warning you because you are a  fool like a cow,"moooooo".Honestly, If I look at a cow I see more intelligence than in your, your vary self.] Badou Samba.

Well what does Madison Square Garden have to do with anything Badou?????

[But for your information Jaliba Kuyateh will perform on July 4th at Atlanta,] Badou Samba.

Well that's good to know. Thanx for the information. If time and schedule permits, I wouldn't miss it for anything. If you're coming, make sure you introduce yourself to me.

[I will see you dancing like a mad rat.] Badou Samba.

Oh so you have heard of my Travolta moves have you? How does that song go again? I ain't as good as I once was, I'm as good now as I ever was!!! I love that song. Other skills have overtaken dance and theatre. I am now a gymnast extraordinaire and a carpenter.

[So should UDP or our Gambian society rely on people like, Haruna?] Badou Samba.

That should be for the UDP and your Gambian society to discern don't you think?

[With all sincereity , If UDP knows that you are a woman-beater or you are always involved in domestic volience,they will expel you from the party.] Badou Samba.

Badou I am not a member of the UDP and those who matter in the UDP know me very well. They are also aware of the fallacies you raconte here. You must understand that if I had such an egregious background as you recount here, I will not have been as successful as I am and honourable people would not have wished to associate themselves with me. I would not have let them sully their characters by associating with such a monster.

[You abused women period.] Badou Samba.

I am sorry. I hope she is not related to you. I feel sorry for her if that is the case.

[Feller.The likes of Haruna are nothing but a nonentity.] Badou Samba.

Wife-beaters and abusers are not nonentities. This is because the victims of their crimes know them and law enforcement is very familiar with them. I hope if you are aware of a wife-beater or abuser, you will inform your local law-enforcement about it.

[Why are you not even represented in the UDP executive as the diasporan?] Badou Samba.

WHy should I be. There are numerous diasporans who are equally or more capable than myself to be in the UDP executive. I am not sure if that is valuable for the UDP to have a diasporan in their executive. There are diasporans in their branch executives however. Besides, I am engaged in a non-profit whose members cannot be members of political parties anywhere in the world as a matter of policy. Further, It is not wise for a diasporan Darbo to be in the UDP executive.

[With all the failures of APRC but they did recognized the diasporans in their executive.] Badou Samba.

The UDP does not take its clues from APRC. I know from your station in life, you are not aware of the disutility in that. But because APRC did it, you think all the opposition parties should do it.

[Tell me where the diasporans are named in the Past UDP Congress apart from the donation of the UK branch?] Badou Samba.

I'm sorry Badou I cannot answer that question even if were to make sense asking me of it.

[Hello , Haruna, be ready to know more about me because You want know who this " cat " is.] Badou Samba.

OK.

[The reason I told you to shut is because with all your noise, you are nothing but an abuser ranging from woman, substance, liquor and above all dancing which makes a clown in this forum..] Badou Samba.

Well I don't think you would want an abuser to shut up because you want to rehabilitate them or report them to law-enforcement. So either you did not believe I am an abuser (forget the liquor and dancing) or that was not the reason you told me to shut up. Which is it Badou from Tivaone????? It could very well be Mbour at this point. That is where the lady's Dad is from.

I look forward to hearing more. I counsel you to respect her privacy however because if I am forced to share that in order to refute your allegations, you will have been to blame. I encourage her and her relatives to afford you wise counsel.

Haruna. I still love you Badou. Without people like you who investigate crime and expose criminals, a healthy society would not be possible. Someone else may be angered by this because these are shameful acts you accuse me of. But me Haruna. No. ALl I have to do is admit what wrong I may have done, accept the punishement for them, or expose the malice in erroneous allegation. I am a prophet of HarunaSilo. I recommend BadouSIlo to you.