Who is this cat Banusamba? You mind introducing your friggin self to us
Mr/Mrs banusamba? I think we should make it a requirement to be able to
communicate in English before you sunbathe here. Or we set up a Varsity Ellen
that deliberates in other tongues these people feel more comfortable with.

Haruna. Who is this cat?

In a message dated 6/15/2010 9:56:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,