Oh Ginny, Ginny, Ginny.
Haruna. I think the forward from Hon. Hamat's speech at the UDP congress
was shared here verbatim. Please re-read the statement in quotation and draw
your own conclusions from what you understand Ginny. We the commoners can't
do  much more than the verbatim comments of Hon. Hamat Bah, extraordinary
and  plenipotentiary.

Haruna.

In a message dated 6/15/2010 12:36:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,