Dear Bambalaye & co,

It is high time that you intervened to safeguard the integrity of this forum from the latest grossly distasteful and disgusting  personal insults between Messrs Haruna Darboe and Modou Mboge respectively. It would be appropriate at htis stage to block their contribution privileges until they come back to their senses.

If Messrs Darboe and Mboge insist upon pursuing their uncivilised scheme of explicitly insulting one another's mother, then for public decency's sake, let them continue doing so in private exchanges and spare the rest of us from their madness. That any sober parent could behave like this is unbelievable! How would you instill discipline in your children?

It is not enough for someone to advise the rest of us to simply utilise our delete buttons.

I am utterly disgusted by such despicable attitude!

Bailo