From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, June 27, 2010 6:54:16 PM
Subject: Re: WHY UDP LEADER CAN'T TALK TO OTHERER OPPOSITION LEADERS?

Badou, just for fun while I'm following La-Guinea in all her intricacies, I will oblige you.

[-----Original Message-----  From: Banura Samba [log in to unmask]  To: GAMBIA-L [log in to unmask]  Sent: Sun, Jun 27, 2010 5:37 pm  Subject: Re: WHY UDP LEADER CAN'T TALK TO OTHERER OPPOSITION LEADERS?  Haruna, you have started your childish behavior again by calling me idiot  ("A coalition is formed by parties not the leaders of parties you idiot".) I hope you have forgotten what transpired in our last exchange in which you end up dropping the rope that would have hang you up.] Badou Samba.

Have NOT forgotten. ended up. hung you.

[I guest you know me already, buddy. My shipping business is going on great. Do you have something to be shipped?] Badou Samba.

I guess. No I don't know you. I just discern your interests variously. Glad to know your consolidated shipping and moving business is going well. Yes I have something to ship but I use credible agencies that can give me a copy of their liability insurance. Do you have a liability insurance you can give your prospective customers Badou? I would advise you not to look toward extortion to fund your business.

[Coming down to your comments that have no bearing towards any amicable solution to the 2011 coalitions.] Badou Samba.

WHo is interested in any AMICABLE SOLUTION to a 2011 coalition????????????????? I didn't even know there was a problem of a 2011 coalition much less to consider solutions, amicable or acrimonious. I understand PDOIS' campaign theme for 2011 is an illusory Agenda-2011. That is only for PDOIS' consideration. The rest of Gambia have other work to do.

[Reading through your comments I could sense a credibility gap which you need to filled  in order for you to be the spoke person for UDP.] Badou Samba.

You can drop the "through". Need to fill. Spokesperson is one word. I am not nor do I desire to be the spokesperson for the UDP. I am the spokesperson for Haruna. I hope that is clear to you now.

[How on earth, Haruna can you say that "Hon. Ousainou never wanted to lead NADD at all cost"?] Badou Samba.

I just said it. I suppose you're gonna tell me Hon. Ousainou wanted to lead NADD at all cost. I'm listening Badou.

[So what brought the controversy in NADD if Hon. Ousainou never want to lead?] Badou Samba.

I have no clue nor am I interested in NADD's controversy in 2006. This is 2010 and that controversy had been thoroughly prosecuted. I'm sorry you were in a cave then.

[Why then did he pull out from NADD.] Badou Samba.

Out of. Not out from. Next time you speak with Hon. Ousainou, be sure to ask him why he pulled out of NADD.

[Haruna, I begin to see pretexts and hypocrisy in some one like yourself who said he did not support one political Party in the Gambia.] Badou Samba.

OK. I suppose you will expose the pretexts and hypocrisy of Haruna. Vee vill be vaiting.

[As a result, you come here and speak on behalf of UDP.] Badou Samba.

I have never, and will never speak for the UDP or any other political party. That will be presumptuous on my part. I speak for Haruna.

[Would you believed that I  always vote for UDP,] Badou Samba.

Believe. Voting for the UDP, NRP, GMC, ppp, nadd, APRC, or PDOIS seems to me a personal problem Badou. And FWIW, your vote for anyone is not significant to Haruna.

[God will bear me witness but we must speak the truth to our leaders to be.] Badou Samba.

Jesus Friggin Christ. He swears that he voted for the UDP. I'm doing cartwheels as we speak Badou. leaders to-be.

[Here again , you trying to blame the PDOIS as if I am their sympathizer.] Badou Samba.

No Badou. I do not blame PDOIS for anything but short-sightedness. And no I couldn't care less if you are a sympathizer of PDOIS, UDP, NRP, GMC, ppp, nadd, or APRC. You don't understand me very well do you Badou? I was giving your idea of Hon. Ousainou calling idiots some umph that you neglected. That is that communication is a two-way street. Particularly communication between political parties.

[I do not care who ever it is, but is time to stop the blame game.] Badou Samba.

Couldn't care less. I know you are a late comer here. If you had introduced yourself to us or you read your welcome note, you would have gone straight to the archives provided you understand written English.

[As I said earlier why does UDP have to focus their attention on PDOIS?] Badou Samba.

Is the UDP focusing her attention on PDOIS?????????????????? I think the UDP, NRP, GMC, ppp, nadd, and APRC have more important matter to attend to. They can't afford to give a casual glance to the Big Dinko.

[Is this a curse for UDP or blessing in disguise?] Badou Samba.

Humor yourself Badou.

[What insignificant are you talking about here? So you want to tell me it was insignificant too when Darboe called Jammeh and congratulate him on his election victory?] Badou Samba.

Yes. Insignificant to Haruna.

["You cannot force yourself on folk, particularly to lead them. Besides, Hon. Ousainou
has to desire to lead a grand coalition in 2011 for him to waste his time on the
insignificant." Haruna - Represented by Badou. This is where lies the "pretending" and
"dishonesty" you were talking about. Who will belief in your attempted assertion Darboe
does not want to lead the coalition?] Badou Samba.
Believe. Badou, you Re-presented my statement and still you cannot read and understand it.
Try reading it again.
[This is not a matter of imposing yourself on others, it is bargining and negotiation
for the interest of the Gambia not for the interest of "Darboe Kabiloo" only.] Badou Samba.
Badou, how do you call someone and begin your speech by saying "Look" and claim that you are
not being rude or imposing or ignorant??????????????????????????????????? Do you know anything
Badou? How do you call that bargaining and negotiation? If you wanna negotiate and
bargain with me, Gaddamit you can't say "Look" to me. Badou do you know what the interest of Gambia
is? Much less the interest of the Darboe clan?????? You belong to the Samba clan. You
don't see me intimating I have a clue what the Samba clan wants or does not want. And nor
am I interested in that.
[It is veritable at this cross road to join the forces that will bring unity than
division among the oppositions.] Badou Samba.
Oh brother. If you talk to me about unity one more time I'll personally wring your
small neck. And crossroads is one word. Please!!!!! Jees. And we've been there b-4
your lil behind showed up.
[I thought, people like yourself, Haruna, must always advocate for that unity] Badou Samba.
Well you thought wrong gaddamit. Now go away!!!!!!!!!!!
[but surely not only a "UNITY OF DARBOE KUNDA FAMILY", HAHAHA.] Badou Samba.
I know you don't have much family training at Samba Kunda but I discourage you
from dragging my family into your idiocy. I encourage Laye the desert rat to take
note. Besides, I don't even know what UNITY of Darboe Kunda Family means nor have
I ever advocated for such ambiguous dreams. You focus on Samba Kunda and let us
focus on our families. They are two distinct and mutually exclusive entities.
[You should be among people who will be cress crossing both abroad and back home

by informing the people, build structures that will include all Gambians and lay
strategies how to end dictatorship in the Gambia.] Badou Samba.
I don't want to cress-criss and strategise on how to end dictatorships because
I don't know how to end Badou's dictatorship.

[Where are the structures am talking about here in the US? Am not talking about Your
GDP, where Haruna is "alpha and omega" of that society. Have a nice weekend.] Badou Samba.
Well can you find a credible structure where Haruna is not the Alpha and Omega???????
And when you find it, make sure you begin cress-crissing. Don't let Haruna's absence stop you.
What an idiot?
Haruna.