what date and venue for meeting wassa?

--- On Sat, 3/7/10, Wassa Fatti <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Wassa Fatti <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AGENDA/GREETINGS.
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, 3 July, 2010, 16:14

Hello all,

First, let me apologise for the delay in sending the agenda for the next meeting. Things were not easy for myself and Ahmed. Secondly, at home my wife was sick which put another pressure on me to face.

Beside that I received the completed documents from Sylvie, who had done a tremendous job in sending the PACSS registration form electronically to the Charity Commission three weeks ago. However, I could not post the documents to the Charity Commission due to unforseen circumstances. The three trustees have to sign the document and myself and Ahmed signed. The only signature remaining is still that of Zagba. Zagba said he will be back from Ghana on the 1st of July and still nothing is heard of him. He has not responded to my last e-mail sent.

The problem is that I have been in touch with the Charity Commission about this problem, but the lady I spoke to said they would not start the process of registration until all three trustees sign the document. Yesterday again I called the Charity Commission. I was advised that if Zagba is still in Ghana and not returning now, the best thing he can do is to provide us a contact such as a fax number that we can fax him the document to sign and he can fax it back to us. She advised that the registration process would not go ahead untill the trustees signature are on it.

The sad thing about this is that a lot of efforts and sacrifice has been done already for this simple thing to delay us. More so the hard and tremendous work of Sylvie. I did not expect this and the earlier Zagba respond the better.

THE AGENDA:

1) Matters Arising:
    a) Office Space.
    b) Funding issues.

2) Meeting with Salim Salim (feed back)

3) Meeting with the ECA delegation (feed back)

4) PACSS-Somali TV partnership.

5) PACSS UN Observer status (possible).

6) UNDP fundings- to be discussed.

7) Suggestions/Proposals (Napoleon, UNDP).

These are the items to be discussed at the next meeting. Ahmed will not here as he has to travel urgently to Africa. I am sending this agenda ahead to all and the date of our meeting will be sent soon. What concern all of us at present is the delay to register. As soon as i hear from Zagba, the date of the meeting will be set.

If there is any suggestion from any one, please let us know.

Wassa

Ahmed Rajab is due to travel and can not wait any further. He left his feed backs in the meetings. His trip to Kenya is good for PACSS.