Folks
 hope my this mail will find you in good condition of health! I am really very proud of you as i am seeing lots of positive correspondance from you. I hope this fight will continue in order to convince the British government to grant me permission to stay though i am still in detention, but i am very optimistic that UK will not ignore all this call and obviously my life will be more safer than deport me back to Gambia.
Once again, thank you very much for your relentless effort in saving my life and that of my family back home.
Thanks