For Your Diary
This year Gambia day of Action will be held in 14 cites World wide. PARTNER ORGANISATIONS in coordination with Amnesty International will be holding demonstration in Nigerian High Commission and Senegalese Embassy in London.Permit for both Demonstration was approved by Charing Cross and Earls Court Kensington Metropolitan Ploce Station. For Gambian and Friends of Gambia in UK , we are appealing to all to come out on that day. This year campaign will focus on stop the Rule of Fear and start the rule of rule. The demonstration at Nigerian High Commission is set to start at 12.30. The meeting point is at Trafalgar Square at 12pm. The Demonstration at Nigerian High Commssion will be starting at 12.30pm and will continue, at Senegalese Embassy at 2pm. We cannot demonstration at the Common Wealth Secretarait. According to the police  the area belong  to the Queen and not class as Right to Public Space. A petition will be handed to the Common Wealth Secreatariat by two selected people during the process after which we will proceed to Senegalese Embassy. 22nd July 1994 was the beginning of erosion of human rights violation in our country marked in Gambia as 'Freddom Day'. Gambian and Friends of Gambia, if you are concern and Human Rights matters to you, come out and join Amnesty International in the day of action.