Folks
Given that Pa Modou Bojang's deprtation is postponed. A fresh claim is put based on expert report for him to given protection in UK. I want to thank Dr Ebrima Ceesay who is currently preparing a country to support Pa Modou's case and also Professor Arnold Hughes. Professor Arnold Hughes a leading expert on the history and politic of the Gambia. He is the Home Office consultant on the Gambia. Professor Hughes will be working with the lawyer as Independent expert on fresh claim issues. Paul Dillane of Amnesty International, putting risk factors will defintiveley indicative the risk factors relating to Pa Modou Bojang if he is to be deported to Gambia. On that note I have to thank to thanks the mentioned individuals to their help and assitance.