"The only reason of bringing the Koro issue is to show you and your likes that contrary to what you want us to believe about Halifa and co, they do have flaws like anyone of us". Well stated Mr Smb Sisay. Mr Sisay, many are thinking that Halifa do not have flaws. It is the same on the  side of UDP and NRP too. For many of us  who want to see the back of Jammeh, the carried away hunter dog followers and their characters are sickening. We have seen the propanganda that's when ahead to endorse the 1996 constitution and its repercussion to the present realities. We are told that the 1970 constitution was the problem but the electoral laws under 1970 was able to elect opposition even to form a  shadow cabinet. I have know Halifa since he published article I will called a pathway to my enlightenment of Gambia Politic: SeneGambia Confederation -Facts, Myth and Realities. He has been a brother figure to me through my close realtion with his Brother Mawdo Malick Sallah. In that relation comes the link with Dr Ebrima Sall, a brother smart and intelligent like Halifa. I have been along time supporter of PDOIS Programme and play active part in its politic in Kombo North during the first Republic. What I want to advice Halifa is the drop his pride and join UDP.It can be a five year transition. The personality cult within the Gambian opposition politics is putting such into electoral cul-de-sac and will continue to wind back the clock. A political party is not a church. Banka and our good citizens of STGDF you should move with caution on your every step. You are sincere in your action but dealing with people of character and so Gambia who is who of that personality. Please be aware tthat it is not tribal in essence. We all know that active Gambian voters will embrace a united coalition.  We should learn from other countries! A political party is not a church, and I know average citizens which are the voters, support your effort.  Any party even with the best of political philosophy or membership if does not want to embrace your efforts of concern citizens consultative dialogue, then you should know that they want to continue into that long years of opposition base not on politcal realities of our time but personality or other issues.

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [>-<] A cautionary note - ATTN: Banka Manneh
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 02:53:09 -0700

Nyang,
I never said I hate Jammeh. What I said was that I saw the selfishness in the guy long before most people in this forum and therefore wants to see him gone out of our lives. I don't hate people; I'm no hater my friend.

If you think I'm wrong about my allegations against foroyaa, proof me wrong. I have no means of lying hands on those edtitions right otherwise I would have provided them here for everyone to see. The only reason of bringing the Koro issue is to show you and your likes that contrary to what you want us to believe about Halifa and co, they do have flaws like anyone of us.

Sainey

Sent from my iPhone