Scary Revelations about Koto Koro Ceesay

http://www.gainako.com/news/news/2010/09/17/gmc-leader-calls-for-the-immediate-arrest-of-edward-sighateh-yankuba-touray-and-co.html

To those of you who've been here on the Gambia-L, Bantaba and Gambia Post for a long time, I understand this is not news to you anyway, since Ebou Jallow made these revelations here years ago. Even though Ebou Jallow, according to the news then absconded with $30 million US dollars, his recent revelation about koro's death looks credible. Something stands out folks; the former Captain Ebou Jallow was also the spokesman of the junta at the material time, so therefore I hold that he was privy to a lot of information at the time. Again folks, the murderous regime have been stripped naked. I am really touched by such revelations. It only helps to vindicate for the longest those who are daily calling for justice from Jammeh. Such crimes are like chemical reactions, strictly irreversible.

Kind Regards,

Yero.

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!