Sainey,

I swear by Allah that Darboe as a person is not a problem for me. By Allah, I only despise the fact that he ran away. Allah knows that this is my issue with Darboe. However I still respect your opinion if you firmly believe that I hate the man himself. Darboe is a Muslim like me and I love not only Muslims but the whole of mankind.

however when it comes to facts we have to say it.

Muhammad Bai Drammeh

[log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Mr Drammeh, you will never acknowledge it but you do have a person hatre for the guy. Look Darboe is in politics but that should not deter a fearless guy like you to enter politics.

How will you reconcile the fact that even though Darboe is a "coward" , in the two elections after he "ran away" he is still able to get more votes than the none-cowards.

Sainey.
Sent from my iPhone