Thank you Mr. Jallow for your sobriety. I think you just wasted this
inspiration on Dramane but I like it neanmoins.

Haruna.

In a message dated 10/12/2010 7:57:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hmmm Dunia....Is politic not a sensitive matter ? Politicians are human
and they do make errors but they do not do so intentionally.

____________________________________
 From: Muhammed Drammeh  <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, October 12, 2010 10:11:55  PM
Subject: STOP JUDGING  BETWEEN RELIGIOUS LEADERS

Dear All,

Please refrain from the constant attack on our religious leaders.  Religion
is sensitive matter and where they differ it is our duty to  promote peace
between them ratherthan judge between them.

I can tell all of you that I am not please at all the constant  attack of
Imam Fatty and co. These people are good people with good  intention. They
are human and they do make errors but they do not do so  intentionally.

I apologise to anyone affended by my comments.

Muhammad Bai  Drammeh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい  To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web  interface
To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List  Management, please send an
e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])

at: _http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html_
(http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html)
To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
_http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l_
(http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l)   To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい