Thanks sister Ndey, a mervelous and memorable piece.
Suntou Bolonba
PS... Thanks for reaching out to the upcountry women in the farm, market place and garden, good on you.
On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 3:22 AM, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
What a beautiful woman inside and out. Ndey Tapha has character and teggin. If I didn't know any better, I'd say She and FatouJ are twins. Indeed Gambia's women have enormous hope and inspiration. Carpe opportunidadis.

Haruna. Thank you Olfactor again for sharing. I don't know where you guys dig up these gems????

-----Original Message-----
From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
To: GAMBIA-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Nov 26, 2010 1:36 pm
Subject: Re: Operation Girls Catch Yaya? I am Pissed Off Fatou!!!! by Ndey Tapha Sosseh. Courtesy of Maafanta

Woh Olfactor. Thank you so much for sharing Ndey Tapha. I have not even finished reading I'm already ecstatic about Ndey. Ndey is my kind of woman. She has fire in the belly and she is well grounded. I love Ndey. I believe she and I would make great partners at the risk of patronising. Ndey is a valuable member of Gambian society and for women all over Africa and the world.

Thank you Ndey for you.

Thank you Olfactor for sharing.

Haruna. I will finish reading now.