Our young Imam advise that, "men should avoid bringing their grievances from work or colleagues to home." He said, "many a time a guy will have certain unsolved issues at work, he will rather bring his anger to home and start unnecessary confrontation with the wife." He said. "the Prophet Muhammad teach that, "the best among you men folk is the one who kind and loving to his wife."
We should talk gently with our spouses and speak words of softness and love to them. He said, "this will solve many of our problems. Help with the house work, like washing the plates, tend to things as well. This does not affect your manliness or masculinity."

The Imam of Makka equally preached that, "fathers should be gentle with their children. He said, harshness normally drive the children away." The Prophet he said, "never rebuke children harshly. A kind and gentle word usually do the trick. Parent should be vigilant and avoid placing TVs in children houses unsupervised. Should the children start showing signs of change, you start to be tough and harsh. Let us be watchful and prevent the behavior change instead of waiting for things to get out of hand."

Suntou

--
Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. Verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com