Tight Security for Pope Benedict

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/12/pope_opens_christmas_amid_fres.html

News is that the Pope's mass celebration was accompanied by tight security due to fear of disruption.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-12/25/c_13663984.htm

Interesting enough, I caught the following article as well, where a group called the "Anarchists" claimed responsibility for two Italian Embassy bombings.
One wonders what is wrong with our small world nowadays. As I read down the article, I thought I might see a link to Al-Qaida, but I didn't. If this bombings are from such a group, it now vindicates the fact that "terror" just lies in the hands of those who take courage in doing it as a way of aggression to others, for whatever reason such individuals/groups wants to give. This one will not be that of news since it is not related to Islam in any way.

Some food for thought...............

Yero.

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!